Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's TIEm to be Thankful!

Good morning everyone!  I thought I'd hop on here real quick before the kiddos wake up and share with you an adorable bulletin board.

Can you believe it's turkey time again!  The Sunday School bulletin board outside of my classroom was looking a little drab, so I thought it could use some sprucing up before Thanksgiving.  What do you think?



I think it turned out just perfectly imperfect!  Those are old ties from my Papaw--I know he's up there in Heaven grinning that his ties are back in church.  Our little kiddos at church filled out the pumpkins with things they are thankful for.  And I am thankful for Pinterest--the place where all great ideas are born.  =)

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4

No comments:

Post a Comment